The new patent permits the SmartConnect linked worker answer to assistance several LPWA machine connections with significantly decreased details reduction ranges.
— Shannon Posey
GULF BREEZE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES, August 31, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — SmartConnect Connected Workforce Remedies, a security and productiveness-centric authentic-time site programs (RTLS) service provider, has been granted a patent for a novel strategy to connecting devices on a Very low-Electrical power Extensive-Spot (LPWA) network. The patent defines a technique to reliably handle densely populated World wide web of Matters (IoT) units demanding regular bi-directional information communication on a lengthy-variety (LoRa) modulation-centered LPWA community a essential advantage of SmartConnect’s hardware technology.
“We are really happy of our group producing this technological know-how. The journey to this patent started out in a quest to establish a linked worker option that addresses the technological barriers now limiting the feasibility of getting true-time visibility on design and other occasion-pushed initiatives. Just one of the strategic aims of SmartConnect is to bridge the electronic divide between substantial-stage corporate eyesight and the functional, realistic, and quick wants of project execution teams,” claims Shannon Posey, founder, and CEO of SmartConnect.
SmartConnect’s technologies supports workers in superior-density environments to expense-properly help fast and trusted asset spot facts without information loss. The patent combines the distance rewards of an LPWA community with the addition of accelerated information transfer pace, zero information decline, and improved network dependability while employing a transportable onsite infrastructure that is significantly less included when in comparison to the onsite infrastructure of other connected workforce offerings.
US Patent No. 11,368,952 describes a approach of making use of widespread timing to avoid network congestion and info decline on an LPWA network with lots of nodes (devices) communicating bi-directionally. By coordinating connections amongst gateway and node in scheduled epochs, the SmartConnect network can guidance lots of machine connections with drastically lessen details and link decline degrees. The patent is used to the firmware working on LoRa gateways and SmartBadges offered by SmartConnect.
SmartConnect focuses on expanding security and effectiveness within just the large-demand from customers atmosphere of large-scale building jobs. The flagship linked worker remedy leverages minimal onsite infrastructure in mixture with a real-time asset place motor. The safe SmartConnect cloud-centered intuitive person interface enables all those doing the do the job to show techniques to enhance do the job procedures that define how get the job done receives finished and develop into extra invested in the work itself and the outcomes obtained.
• In the vicinity of True Time, 3-Dimensional Visualization of the workforce.
• Light-weight onsite infrastructure with no need for everlasting hardware set up. Onsite components does not have to have relationship to shopper IT conversation infrastructure.
• Pertinent Details / Details and Experiences – SmartConnect distills info into very simple controls created from yrs of task web site encounter. End users do not need to have to wade by deeply engineered experiences to ascertain what information and facts is relevant or explicitly demands their notice.
• Higher Benefit, Superior ROI, Rapidly ROR – Expense averaging < $4 /day per worker monitored – All-in, no hidden cost, and no up-front capital investment required.
• Evolved Project Performance – Actionable information at any time that enhances workforce safety, accountability, and efficiency through data-driven decisions.
• A Complete Solution – Not just technology but also the know-how and experience required to operationalize wearable technology successfully.